Member Benefits and Opportunities
Get Involved and make the most of your membership!
Every CSSA member receives:
- Monthly CSA News magazine
- Discounts on subscriptions to the Digital Library and our highly regarded and well-cited journals
- Discounts on our books and publications
- Access to the online Membership Directory and networking opportunities
- Biweekly electronic newsletters -- Science Policy and News Flash
- Option to publish research in our journals with reduced page charges
- Opportunity to present poster and oral papers at the International Annual Meeting
- Free online posting of resume/CV and access to Career Placement Services
- Membership in Divisions of Interest
- Discounts on International Annual Meeting and regional meeting registrations
You may also take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Scientific Expertise Directory -- List your areas of expertise and be included in this new directory
- Awards, scholarships, and fellowships, including graduate and undergraduate opportunities
- Honing leadership skills and gaining visibility by volunteering for Society committees and editorial boards
- Science Policy activities
- Undergraduate programs with Students of Agronomy, Soils, and Environmental Sciences (SASES)
In addition, your membership supports the following:
- Agronomic Science Foundation (ASF) programs
New to the Crop Science Society of America?
Welcome! It is a pleasure to add you to our membership roster, where you are joining more than 5,500 CSSA members. There are many opportunities to make the most of your membership.
Visit our new member Q & A page to learn more and get started.